2019 Annual Conference
Register here by July 23 to save $75 off the regular registration rate!
Visit ncaccevents.org/events/ac19tickets/ to purchase:
- Entry into the Thursday morning County Invitational Golf Tournament
- Tickets to the Saturday evening NCACC President's Reception and Banquet
- Tickets to the Friday evening NC Association of Black County Officials Scholarship Banquet
- Guest passes
Connect Your County at the 112th NCACC Annual Conference, August 22-24, 2019, in Guilford County
Grandover Resort and Conference Center
Each of North Carolina's 100 counties play a pivotal role in connecting people and organizations to improve county and community – these connections allow the collective to achieve a goal greater than any would be able to individually. Counties also seek connection – whether broadband access, financial resources or strategic partnerships – to improve the delivery of services to residents, and ensure their communities have what they need to thrive. County officials can connect with leadership experts, innovative thinkers and – most importantly – each other during the NCACC’s 112th Annual Conference, which will showcase ways that counties can identify and embrace connections to overcome challenges and improve the lives of their citizens.
Room block at the Grandover
The Grandover is now accepting reservations within the NCACC 2019 Annual Conference room block. Rooms in the block are available for a nightly rate of $169 plus tax.
To make reservations online, visit: https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=68615&Chain=19053&arrive=8/21/2019&depart=8/22/2019&adult=1&child=0&group=NCACC9
To make reservations by phone, call 336-294-1800 or 800-472-6301 and mention “NCACC 2019 Annual Conference” or provide the group code “NCACC9”.
There is a daily limit to the number of room reservations the hotel will accept online, so call the hotel if you are unsuccessful reserving a room online. There may be additional rooms open that are not available through the website.
Please note a few important points regarding our procedures:
- If and when the room block fills up, Grandover will maintain a wait list for any additional rooms that become available.
- NCACC staff will monitor the wait list. The hotel will fill any vacancies within the room block from the wait list, once NCACC has confirmed with the hotel that those county officials on the wait list have registered for the conference.
- On July 22, any hotel rooms that are being held by a county without a corresponding registered conference attendee will be released to a registered attendee on the waiting list. If this applies to you, you will be notified in advance and asked to register a conference attendee for each hotel room that you have booked.